Swiss Potato Bake Recipe
- 5 large uncooked baking potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, Swiss cheese, onions and garlic. In another bowl, combine the eggs, sour cream, butter, salt and pepper until smooth. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 376 calories, 20g fat (11g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Potato Bake
"I found his to be very bland, however I really like spicy & flavorful dishes for Thanksgiving. If I ever make this again, might try it with a spicier cheese or maybe even some horseradish."