Swiss Onion Crescents
Joy McMillan of The Woodlands, Texas puts a special spin on these golden crescents by filling them with Swiss cheese, green onions and Dijon mustard. They're a snap to prepare because she uses refrigerated dough.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles. Combine 2
- tablespoons cheese, green onion and mustard; spread about 1 teaspoon
- over each triangle.
- Roll up from the short side. Place point side down on an ungreased
- baking sheet and curve into a crescent shape. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden
- brown. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 123 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.