- topping; set aside and keep warm. To the remaining sauce, add ham,
- cheese and remaining onions; cook over low heat until cheese begins
- to melt.
- Remove omelet from oven; turn onto a linen towel. Peel off waxed
- paper. Spread cheese sauce over warm omelet. Roll up from a short
- side. Top with reserved mustard sauce. Garnish with oregano or
- parsley if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 357 calories, 32 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 243 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.