Topped with ham, roast beef, bacon and other fixings, this hearty salad has an excellent blend of flavors. A from-scratch vinaigrette adds the refreshing final touch. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Your January Meal Plan
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a glass serving bowl, layer the first seven ingredients. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Cobb Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p7
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Swiss Cobb Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review