Swiss Cobb Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a glass serving bowl, layer the first seven ingredients. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 531 calories, 42g fat (9g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 922mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Cobb Salad
"I decreased the amount of oil in the dressing, and it was excellent and easy to make."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.