Swiss Cobb Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a glass serving bowl, layer the first seven ingredients. Place dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Serve with salad. Yield: 4 servings.
2 cups: 531 calories, 42g fat (9g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 922mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Swiss Cobb Salad
"I decreased the amount of oil in the dressing, and it was excellent and easy to make."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.