Elizabeth Montgomery impresses guests at her Allston, Massachusetts home with this palate-pleasing chicken topped with stuffing and Swiss cheese. "I usually serve it with corn and a salad, since the stuffing is a side dish in itself," she says.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with the cheese and stuffing mix. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until the meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Chicken in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p16
Reviews for Swiss Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review