Swiss Chicken Supreme Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with minced onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Top each with a slice of cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and water; pour over chicken. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and crumbs are golden. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Swiss Chicken Supreme(6)
Sort By :
not sure how this is light
This recipe is so easy. Our family loves it. The only thing I do differently is not to use the salt since the soup and crackers has enough. I realize there is a Makeover of this recipe but why? For me, personally I just eat one serving and enjoy it immensely.
Very quick and easy to prepare. Your family will love this. Lick the plate I think he said.
This was absolutely delicious! Everyone loved it!
you could, or what my family does is make extra sauce to put on top of noodles/pasta/veggies, etc you make on the side.