Friends came over for a spur-of-the-moment bonfire, and I dreamed up these quick chicken sliders so we'd have something to eat. Bake them till the cheese is gooey. —Sara Martin, Whitefish, MT
Recommended: 20 Slider Recipes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 12 mini buns, split
- 12 slices deli ham
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Spread bun bottoms and tops with mayonnaise mixture. Layer bottoms with ham, chicken and cheese; replace tops. Arrange in a single layer in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, covered, 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Chicken Sliders in Simple & Delicious August/September 2015
Reviews for Swiss Chicken Sliders
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review