- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with the cheese and stuffing mix. Combine soup and sour cream; spread over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until the meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Swiss Chicken
Sort By :
"This has been a long time favorite. I make the stuffing mix according to package directions before adding it to this dish and it turns out wonderfully. My family loves it."
"The recipe as stated is bland.Next time I will use savory stove top dressing and I would finely dice about 4 slices of bacon and 1/2 a medium onion and mix into dressing. The topping I would add 1/4 to 1/3 cup Madeira wine. These changes will really pick this dish up and and should leave no dry chunks of dressing on the top of dish"
"Its easy and my family loves it!"