Swiss Cheese Mushroom Bread Recipe
- 1 Vienna or Hoagie roll (6 to 8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Cut bread diagonally into 1-in. slices to within 1/2 in. of bottom loaf. Repeat cuts in opposite direction. In a bowl, combine the butter, poppy seeds, onion, mustard, salt and lemon juice. Drizzle over cut bread and into cut slits. Place mushrooms and cheese in slits. Wrap bread in foil. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until warmed. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 246 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Cheese Mushroom Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC