Swiss Cheese Canape Cups Recipe
Guests will think you spent hours making these impressive-looking canapes. You don't have to tell them they're actually easy to prepare! Horseradish and mustard give these bite-size snacks a little zip. — Carol Harkings, Casper, Wyoming
- 8 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1. Cut each slice of bread into four squares. Press squares into greased miniature muffin cups. In a bowl, combine the butter, parsley, horseradish and mustard. Stir in cheese. Add egg white; mix well. Place about 3/4 teaspoonful in each bread cup.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until filling is set and edges of bread are golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 32 appetizers.
3 each: 135 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Cheese Canape Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC