- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, cook onion in oil until tender. Add
- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the wine, oregano and pepper
- flakes. Bring to a boil; set aside.
- Drain potatoes and mash. Stir in the wine mixture, sour cream, grated
- Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Overlapping cut
- ends of leaves, place about 1/3 cup potato mixture on each leaf.
- Fold in sides. Roll up completely to enclose filling.
- Place seam side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with tomatoes and shredded
- Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until
- Swiss chard is tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bundle equals 143 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.