Swiss Broccoli Bake Recipe
Even non-broccoli lovers will enjoy this rich and creamy side dish. It's great with most any entree and also travels well for potlucks. Elaine Grimme - Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soups, 2 cups cheese and evaporated milk. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup equals 202 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC