Swiss Broccoli Bake Recipe
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soups, 2 cups cheese and evaporated milk. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 202 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Swiss Broccoli Bake
"This tasted just like my steamed broccoli I make, and it takes more ingredients, more work, and more time, for nothing any more special than plain broccoli. We all ate it just fine, but was disappointed by this. I could not taste the swiss cheese and if you don't like broccoli, you still won't like this since it has a very strong broccoli taste and nothing else. If I were to try this again, which I seriously doubt, I would use cheddar cheese to get more of a cheesy taste."