Swiss Broccoli Bake
Even non-broccoli lovers will enjoy this rich and creamy side dish. It's great with most any entree and also travels well for potlucks. Elaine Grimme - Sioux Falls, South Dakota
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soups, 2 cups cheese and
- evaporated milk. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 202 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 521 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.