Even non-broccoli lovers will enjoy this rich and creamy side dish. It's great with most any entree and also travels well for potlucks. Elaine Grimme - Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, soups, 2 cups cheese and evaporated milk. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Broccoli Bake in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009, p51
Reviews for Swiss Broccoli Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review