Swiss Bake Recipe
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 329 calories, 27g fat (17g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 350mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Swiss Bake
"This is delicious! My husband is not a fan of broccoli, so I substituted 2 cans of french- style green beans, drained, and tossed them in at the end before pouring into my baking dish. I also used my standard 30-ounce bag of shredded hash browns, and over a cup of chopped onion. I'll be making these over and over again! -Lori in WI."