This creamy, comforting potato side dish has been a family favorite since my daughter got the recipe from a friend a dozen years ago. It's easy to fix using frozen hash browns.
- 1 package (26 ounces) frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients; pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Swiss Bake in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1997, p13
Reviews for Swiss Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review