Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Split each biscuit into two halves. Press onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan, sealing seams. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into thin wedges. Yield: 8-12 servings.
1 piece: 250 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 518mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.