Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. Split each biscuit into two halves. Press onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan, sealing seams. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into thin wedges. Yield: 8-12 servings.
1 piece: 250 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 518mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.