My family enjoys this pizza so much, I usually make it as a main course. But when we're invited to various gatherings, I like to serve it as an appetizer. —Vicki Robers, Stratford, Wisconsin
Recommended: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Split each biscuit into two halves. Press onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan, sealing seams. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spread over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into thin wedges. Yield: 8-12 servings.
Originally published as Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p25
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Swiss 'n' Bacon Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2011