- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 pint lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs, coconut, pecans and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Arrange scoops of sherbet over crust, alternating flavors. Cut through sherbet with a knife to swirl. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Swirled Sherbet Dessert
Sort By :
I used rainbow sherbet, too. I also used light Country Crock instead of butter and reduced fat Nilla wafers. It turned out great with lower fat!
Could not find Lemon sherbet; so i used more Orange and Lime. I'll try other flavors also. Everyone loved it. Corky
I made this using a sherbert in the carton called fruit punch and tangerine! It was absolutely delicious! We all loved it.... I toasted the pecans and coconut slightly! YUM YUM!!
So light and refreshing! I also used rainbow and raspberry sherbet- not a crumb left! Will make again soon!!!
As a shortcut I used rainbow sherbet. It was wonderful. I served it to company last night and everybody raved about it. The crust has a great taste
More Recipe Collections
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >