- smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add egg yolks; beat on low speed
- just until combined. Remove 1 tablespoon; stir into raspberry puree.
- Remove half the remaining mixture to another bowl; stir in cooled
- In a large bowl with clean beaters, beat egg whites until stiff peaks
- form. With a spatula, fold half the egg whites into chocolate
- mixture until no white streaks remain. Pour over crust.
- Fold remaining egg whites into plain cream cheese mixture; spread
- over chocolate layer. Drop raspberry mixture by tablespoonfuls over
- top; cut through filling with a knife to swirl.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling
- water to larger pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake
- on a wire rack 10 minutes; loosen edges from pan with a knife. Cool
- 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Serve cheesecake with additional raspberries if
- desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 505 calories, 35 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 157 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.