- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic,
- about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease
- top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Roll each portion into an 18-in. x 9-in. rectangle; brush with
- butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon;
- sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- side; pinch seam to seal.
- Place seam side down in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 201 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.