Enjoy this holiday dessert without worrying about calories. Plus it is so luscious that no one will guess that it is light!—Jean Ecos, Hartland, Wisconsin
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 11 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low just until combined. Remove 3/4 cup batter to a small bowl; stir in pumpkin and brown sugar until well blended.
- Pour plain batter over crust. Drop pumpkin batter by tablespoons over plain batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2011, p90
Reviews for Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review