- Punch down dough; divide in half. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface. Roll each portion into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread
- filling over each to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll
- style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal and tuck ends
- Place seam side down in two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Cover
- and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until browned. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12
- slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 171 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.