Swirled Dill Rolls
You'll need just four ingredients to bake a pan of these golden-brown rolls. With their fresh-from-the-oven aroma and mild dill flavor, they complement the ham dish nicely. Or serve the rolls with most any entree.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut
- side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile,
- in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread
- over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 273 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.