Swirled Dill Rolls Recipe
You'll need just four ingredients to bake a pan of these golden-brown rolls. With their fresh-from-the-oven aroma and mild dill flavor, they complement the ham dish nicely. Or serve the rolls with most any entree.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1. Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 serving (2 each) equals 273 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC