Swirled Dill Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1. Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
2 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 503mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Swirled Dill Rolls
"Excellent recipe! Simple and fast as well. I used a crescent roll dough sheet and it worked out beautifully. I'm already planning variations, such as garlic powder and Italian seasoning on spaghetti night......"
"These are super easy, fast and delicious."
"These are delightful and so simple."