You'll need just four ingredients to bake a pan of these golden-brown rolls. With their fresh-from-the-oven aroma and mild dill flavor, they complement the ham dish nicely. Or serve the rolls with most any entree.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Swirled Dill Rolls in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p47
Reviews for Swirled Dill Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
"These are super easy, fast and delicious."
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2010
"These are delightful and so simple."