You'll need just four ingredients to bake a pan of these golden-brown rolls. With their fresh-from-the-oven aroma and mild dill flavor, they complement the ham dish nicely. Or serve the rolls with most any entree.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Do not unroll crescent dough; cut into eight equal slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder and dill. Spread over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Swirled Dill Rolls in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p47
Reviews for Swirled Dill Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review