Swirled Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1. In a food processor, process the blueberries, sugar, water and cornstarch until blended. Transfer to a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup for filling. Refrigerate remaining sauce for topping.
- 2. Combine crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth; beat in lemon juice. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour half of the filling over crust; top with half of the reserved blueberry mixture. Repeat layers. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Serve with blueberry sauce. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 309 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 218mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Swirled Blueberry Cheesecake
"Really easy and great recipe"
"My family loves this blueberry cheesecake. There are never leftovers."