Swift Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup cashew halves
- 1. Place strawberries in a serving bowl. Combine caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; mix well. Drizzle over strawberries. Sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 122 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 82mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Swift Strawberry Salad
"My husband gives it the full 5 stars! Easy & quick with a yummy sauce! I added a little extra orange juice to cut the sweet just a bit."
"This salad is super easy and is a great pair with kids meals like sandwiches, hamburgers or hotdogs. It's a nice alternative to chips or celery sticks."