Swift Strawberry Salad Recipe
A simple blend of syrup, orange juice and caramel topping forms the light dressing for the fresh berries and the crunchy cashews found in this sensational salad.
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/3 cup cashew halves
- 1. Place strawberries in a serving bowl. Combine caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; mix well. Drizzle over strawberries. Sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 122 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 82 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Swift Strawberry Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC