- 5-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add spaghetti and dry soup mix. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is tender (do not drain). Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, basil and garlic powder. Add to the spaghetti mixture; heat through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Swift Spaghetti
"I was skeptical about this recipe once I read that you do not drain the spaghetti. But I was very surprised. It was delicious !!! It was super simple to make and my Husband and I really enjoyed it. It will be my go to spaghetti recipe from now on. I highly recommend !"
"Very easy and very good!"
"Our favorite spaghetti recipe yet, including the picky eater!"