Sweetheart Slaw Recipe
I named this salad "sweetheart slaw" because of the fruit and the fact that all the sweethearts in my life love it. It's a colorful refresher with a delicious blend of flavors.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1-1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cabbage, mango, pepper and strawberries. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil and honey. Drizzle over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 209 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC