Sweetheart Punch Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Arrange 1 cup of fresh strawberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold; add 2 cups water. Freeze until solid. Top with the remaining fresh strawberries. Slowly pour 1 cup water into mold to almost cover berries. Freeze until solid.
- In a punch bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, thawed strawberries, orange juice concentrate and remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishcloth; invert onto a baking sheet. Place fruit side up in punch bowl. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Sweetheart Punch
Sort By :
My daughter asks for this each year for her birthday! I use heart-shaped ramekins for the ice floats.
Made this punch for a church function and it was gone almost immediately!
I made this for my wedding in July last year...very good and lots of compliments! Thanks for sharing..
I got so many compliments when I made this punch for my friends bridal shower...everyone wanted the recipe...I'm making it for my sisters bridal shower now!