Field editor Adeline Piscitelli molds refreshing flavor into a pretty Valentine's Day presentation at her Sayreville, New Jersey home.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- Whipped cream and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a saucepan, cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture; mix well. Pour into oiled individual molds. Refrigerate overnight. Unmold; garnish with whipped cream and cherries if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Sweetheart Mousse in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p67
Reviews for Sweetheart Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review