- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups milk, divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- Whipped cream and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a saucepan, cook pudding mix and 4 cups milk according to package directions. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth. Gradually add gelatin mixture; mix well. Pour into oiled individual molds. Refrigerate overnight. Unmold; garnish with whipped cream and cherries if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Sweetheart Mousse in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p67
Reviews for Sweetheart Mousse(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 14, 2013
Way too sweet for my taste. I thought the jello would make it a little on the tart side. I made them in little plastic heart cups and served them with a raspberry and mint leaf on top. the presentation was nice for a Valentine's day treat.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >