- thawed. Combine cornstarch, orange juice and almond extract until
- smooth; stir into raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; chill.
- To serve, place meringue heart on a serving platter. Spoon ice cream
- into middle; top with raspberry sauce. Garnish with berries and mint
- if desired. Yield: 2 servings (3/4 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 373 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 5 g protein.