- Remove to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, water and vanilla;
- brush over warm cookies with cutout centers. Immediately sprinkle
- with colored sugar if desired. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of jam over the
- bottom of each solid cookie; place cookies with cutout centers over
- jam. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 104 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.