I like to be creative with this popcorn recipe and add different things to make it festive for the holidays. Everyone says the sweet and salty taste is addicting. —Daynna Puckett, Broken Bow, Oklahoma
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + standing
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 pound white candy coating, chopped
- 1 cup M&M's® Brand Peanut Candies
- 1 cup Reese's pieces
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Place in a large
- bowl. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Pour
- over popcorn and stir until coated. Combine the M&M's, Reese's
- pieces, cashews and pecans; stir into popcorn mixture.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Break into
- pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 400 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.