Sweet Thyme-Mustard Spread
"This slightly sweet mustard is excellent when brushed over fish," Mitzi Sentiff writes from Annapolis, Maryland. "With just four ingredients, it's easy to mix up and use on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup whole grain or spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in the refrigerator
- for up to 3 weeks. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 teaspoons equals 8 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 95 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.