Sweet-Tart Rhubarb Crepes Recipe
This recipe's name speaks true to its well-balanced flavor from tart rhubarb and sweet orange. It's a wonderful, unique breakfast or brunch dish.—Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
- 5 cups finely chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb, thawed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 16 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- Confectioners' sugar and additional grated orange peel, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 15-18 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in orange peel.
- Spread 2 tablespoons filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and additional orange peel if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet-Tart Rhubarb Crepes in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p56
Reviews for Sweet-Tart Rhubarb Crepes(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review