Sweet Strawberry Butter
You'll need only three ingredients to whip up this fruity spread from Irene Marquardt. "It's great on plain bread or toast, but it's especially good on pancakes and waffles," says the Peshtigo, Wisconsin cook.
11 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Bagels, English muffins, split or toast
- In a blender or food processor, combine the strawberries, butter and
- sugar; cover and process for 3 minutes or until completely blended.
- Serve with bagels, English Muffins or toast. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 213 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 169 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.