Sweet Spinach Salad
This salad features a tangy dressing sweetened with honey. It's a snap to stir up and drizzle over fresh spinach and green onions.Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey,
- orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions
- in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle
- with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving with 2 tablespoons of dressing (prepared with fat-free French dressing) equals 81 calories, 347 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 21 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.