Sweet Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey, orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 81 calories, 0.550g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 347mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fruit
Reviews for Sweet Spinach Salad
"This was okay...just tasted like spinach with French dressing.~ Theresa"
"It is simply delicious & so easy to make! Kudos to Ms. Platt for the unusual combination of the dressing ingredients that proved to be so flavorful!"