This salad features a tangy dressing sweetened with honey. It's a snap to stir up and drizzle over fresh spinach and green onions.—Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
Recommended: 33 Bright Winter Salads
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey, orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p20
Reviews for Sweet Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2010
"This was okay...just tasted like spinach with French dressing.~ Theresa"
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2010
"It is simply delicious & so easy to make! Kudos to Ms. Platt for the unusual combination of the dressing ingredients that proved to be so flavorful!"