Sweet Spinach Salad Recipe
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2/3 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- In a blender, combine the orange juice concentrate, sugar, vinegar, onion and salt. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Stir in poppy seeds. Transfer to a small pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chilled.
- On salad plates, arrange the spinach, mandarin oranges and almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Spinach Salad(3)
Sort By :
Very easy and refreshing salad.
We've been having this one again this year with our baby spinach. Great recipe and dressing keeps for a while.
Wow, I can't believe no one else has rated this! It's delicious, and very easy to prepare in advance for a special meal. I did leave out the almonds since my kids don't like them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >