Sweet Spinach Salad Recipe
This salad features a tangy dressing sweetened with honey. It's a snap to stir up and drizzle over fresh spinach and green onions.Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
- 3/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine salad dressing, honey, orange juice and paprika; shake well. Place the spinach and onions in a large bowl or divide among individual plates or bowls; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p20
Reviews for Sweet Spinach Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2010
This was okay...just tasted like spinach with French dressing.
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2010
It is simply delicious & so easy to make! Kudos to Ms. Platt for the unusual combination of the dressing ingredients that proved to be so flavorful!