Sweet-Sour Zucchini Salad Recipe
"This make-ahead mixture can be served as a condiment or a salad," shares Jan Koppri, Mancos, Colorado. The flavorful marinade is also nice with cucumbers.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 7 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine vinegar and onion. Add the zucchini, celery and peppers.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients; shake well. Pour over vegetables and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 113 calories, 7g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Sweet-Sour Zucchini Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC