Sweet-Sour Spinach Salad
The tang of this salad from Judith Priglmeier rounds out any menu with a splash of color. “Quick and easy is often on my mealtime agenda, so this salad is perfect,” she writes from Aitkin, Minnesota. “Plus, I can make if for a few or an entire crew!”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cranberries and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard and celery
- seed. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4