Sweet-Sour Bean Salad Recipe
THIS DISH is a great substitute for a green salad and a little more filling. We especially enjoy it with grilled steaks. When I serve this colorful salad to guests, they always ask for the recipe. -Judi Brinegar, Liberty, North Carolina
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine beans, green peppers and onions. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 362 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 9g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Sweet-Sour Bean Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC