- 2 tablespoons vanilla frosting
- 3 Sno Balls
- 3 wooden skewers (8 inches)
- 1 chocolate wafer (2-1/2 inches)
- 2 Oreo cookies
- 1 piece red shoestring licorice (12 inches)
- 2 brown M&M's
- 1 piece candy corn
- 5 miniature chocolate chips
- 3 semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Place 1 teaspoon vanilla frosting on top of each Sno Ball. Stack Sno Balls on a serving plate on top of each other to form the snowman. Cut skewers slightly shorter than the height the of snowman; insert through the center of Sno Balls to secure them. Place chocolate wafer on top to form hat brim. Place a dollop of frosting on top of one sandwich cookie; top with other cookie. Attach to wafer with frosting to create the hat. Carefully tie licorice around snowman for a scarf. Use frosting to attach M&M's for eyes, candy corn for nose, miniature chips for mouth and semisweet chips for buttons. Dust confectioners' sugar around base of snowman if desired. Yield: 1 snowman (3 servings).
Originally published as Sweet Snowman in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p39
Reviews for Sweet Snowman
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 22, 2008
In the recipe it called for 3
Sno Balls What are they and where can I find them?
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2007