- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot, celery and green pepper. Combine the dressing ingredients; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Slaw
"This is my favorite coleslaw recipe. We love the zing of the pineapple."
"My husband and I really liked this slaw. I didn't drain the pineapple. Since I had pineapple in heavy syrup, I just used the amount of pineapple with the juice. I did add a teaspoon of Stevia, since I had doubled the recipe."