Sweet Sesame Salad Recipe
I jazz up salad greens with tomatoes, mandarin oranges and sesame seeds, then top it off with honey vinaigrette for a sweet and fruity sensation the whole family loves.—Kristine Marra, Clifton Park, New York
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 108 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Sesame Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC