- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Sesame Salad
Sort By :
"This was pretty good and a little different than the usual salad. Added more honey than the recipe called for because the dressing that I used was pretty tangy. Overall, a refreshing and pretty salad!"
"This salad was very easy and had a very nice sweet taste to it, not too overpowering. Two thumbs up!"