I jazz up salad greens with tomatoes, mandarin oranges and sesame seeds, then top it off with honey vinaigrette for a sweet and fruity sensation the whole family loves.—Kristine Marra, Clifton Park, New York
Recommended: 45 Super Foods for Your Brain
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Sesame Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p7
Reviews for Sweet Sesame Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2011
"This salad was very easy and had a very nice sweet taste to it, not too overpowering. Two thumbs up!"