- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet Sausage Rolls
Sort By :
I made these for a church potluck breakfast. It is simple to do and was enjoyed by all.
I have made this recipe numerous times, and it always gets raves and request for the recipe. I use white Karo syrup instead of the honey. I always double the recipe, but I don't double the melted butter. I use about 3/4 cup when I double it.
Have made these numerous times & they're always a hit. They're a fun, very tasty appetizer. I give it 5 stars. (The star rating isn't available for me on this recipe for some reason??)
My friend made these and brought them to the dinner I was having and I fell in love with them. Now every time I host a dinner this dish is on the menu. A great appitizer